Health & Safety
Health & Safety Statement
The organization understands its obligations under the Health & Safety at Work Etc Act 1974. North West Floor Screeders Limited are currently CHAS and Constuctionline accredited and have developed the necessary systems and policies to successfully manage health & safety, and satisfy our legal and moral obligations.
Whilst undertaking these works it is our policy to endeavor to:
• Prevent accidents and ill Health to our employees, Client, Trade Contractors, third parties and members of the public.
• Provide a place of work that is safe and without risk to the Health, Safety and Welfare to all those involved in the project and third parties.
• Create a positive Health and Safety culture and ensure that Health and Safety is our highest priority.
• Consult and communicate to all those involved in the project and listen when feedback is given.
• Cause minimal Environmental Impact and damage.
Ensure all works are carried out in accordance with all relevant Legislation and Codes of Practice.